HEM INCENSE STICKS (LOVE)
HIGH QUALITY HAND MADE INDIAN INCENSE FROM HEM COMPANY
EACH HEX BOX CONTAINS 20 HAND ROLLED INCENSE STICKS
EACH STICK IS APPROXIMATELY 10 INCHES LONG & BURNS FOR APPROXIMATELY 40 MINUTES
Ignite your passion with Love Hem Incense. This incense will give a romantic touch to your evening of love and tenderness as well as giving us harmony and unity in our lives. Use this incense to attract love especially self love.
ingredients: handcrafted with / love, sun + moon power ☼ ☾, organic unrefined pumpkin seed oil, Egyptian rose petals, Organic unrefined olive oil (optional)
How to use
How to use
Tips of usage:
- use at least twice a day for at least 2 weeks to start seeing results
- To use pumpkin seed oil for breast firming, take a small amount of the oil, rub your palms together to heat them, and massage your breasts and under your arms in circular motion for about 5 mins.
- speak your affirmations into the oil while your using it, this is a divinely blessed and charged oil
- charge your oil with crystals + under the full moon
- Put a few drops in your spiritual bath
- Use as a full body oil to stay moisturized + glowy
RETURNS/EXCHANGES: **Please note, the pumpkin seed oil is handmade and made to order. Also this being a skin care products there are ZERO returns or exchanges. Please contact us on the contact page if you have any questions or concerns.
Be the best version of yourself
At our website, we believe that healing is a journey, not a destination. Whether you are seeking physical, emotional, or spiritual healing, we offer a range of tools and resources to help you on your journey. Our goal is to provide you with the support and guidance you need to find peace, growth, and healing.
The Power of The Evil Eye
The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a jealous glare or some other negative energy, which is usually directed towards a person who is unaware. he overall benefits of the evil eye bracelet are the belief that it protects the person wearing it from evil spirits and bad luck. Both an amulet and talisman, the eye symbol has the dual capabilities of providing you with both protection and power. Wearing this protective symbol for good fortune or as a protection from the power of the evil negative energy is a cultural commonality amongst the believers.